Saturday, 8 October 2011

LENNOX FEMALE ESSENCE

This is a product sharing... 

I am taking Lennox Female Essence for 3 months and surprisingly it really effective in giving me a smooth pain free menstrual day~

I experienced Menstrual pain since 18years old and in order to control it, my mum will prepare me the dang gui and chuan xiong herbs. These herbs are commonly used as blood invigorating by the chinese.

CHUAN XIONG
DANG GUI
But after living on my own, i am busy with my working life and do not have time to boil the herbs. So, i am still continually experiencing the pain most of the time and i hate to look at the mirror during period time.


My face looks dull and pale. And moody as well.. So, in order to avoid pain, i have no choice but to prepare my Dong Gui plus other blood invigorating herbs that my aunty pack for me.. 


One day, i went to SASA and i saw Lennox Female Essence. In my mind, i was thinking if this product can replace my boiling time and all the hassle.. After explanation from the staff, i decided to try.


The smell is really exactly like the herb i made at home. But the taste, Lennox is nicer.. :)) 


I take my first bottle on my 4th day of menstrual, daily, up to 5 days..


After 3rd month consuming, i realize there are changes on my skin and i am more energetic now. :)) It bring back my energy and confident to show off my face without make up.
With make up / without make up is not anymore a concern for me.. 


I will recommend my friend 'LENNOX FEMALE ESSENCE' because it is:
- EFFECTIVE
-HASSLE FREE
-CONVENIENT 
-SAFE NATURAL INGREDIENT


LENNOX FEMALE ESSENCE :

My Choice of nutrient replenish after menstrual lost~


WITH MAKE UP

WITHOUT MAKE UP

I LOVE MY LENNOX FEMALE ESSENCE




NOTE:-
The number of days between menstrual periods falls between 22 and 40 days, with each cycle lasting between two to eight days, with a variation of plus or minus five days. If a woman who normally has a 40-day cycle suddenly shifts to a 22-day cycle, it could signal a problem, or if your period lasts shorter or longer than your regular pattern for several months. Significant changes like these should not be ignored. A three-month period of observation is best to gauge whether or not there is a cause for concern. Always consult a doctor for a more definitive and expert evaluation. (source: http://healthy-lifestyle.most-effective-solution.com/2010/11/18/period-and-menstrual-symptoms-that-signal-trouble/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say?